Financing for Bad Credit is Made Easy with Nissan South in Morrow
Everyone deserves to have their transportation needs fulfilled, and what better way to do so than through the finance department at Nissan South in Morrow, Georgia? If you have bad credit, our finance professionals will help you get the financing you need to enjoy the quality performance and design of a brand new Nissan car, truck, or SUV. We are dedicated to total customer satisfaction, so let us prove it to you and come in for a visit today!
Nissan South in Morrow Offers Loans Despite Poor Credit
If you are in a challenging situation when it comes to your credit score, worry not! The finance professionals at Nissan South in Morrow are more than capable of helping you secure a lease or loan on a new vehicle despite this. We have credit assistance and bankruptcy programs that allow the most credit challenged individuals attain their coveted new or used car. There are a number of things you will need to bring into the dealership so that we can complete your financing on a subprime car loan. This additional documentation will allow us to make sure that the loan agreement will be beneficial to all parties involved. We suggest you come to our dealership with the following things prepared:
• A valid driver’s license – To verify it is not expired, revoked, or suspended, and that the address listed is current and matches your state of residence.
• Proof of insurance – Include the name of your agent and a reliable contact number.
• Proof of residency – A recent bill for utilities (water or electric) is sufficient proof if your name is listed and matches the address given.
• Proof of employment – For approval, a recent (within 30 days) pay stub stating your year-to-date earnings will suffice. If you are self-employed, you must provide two years of professionally prepared tax returns.
• A list of personal references – Most finance professionals expect six references. A reference means anyone that knows you personally (family, friends, co-workers, etc.). These references should include full names, addresses, and phone numbers. References cannot reside at the same address, and should give their permission before you list them, as a lender may contact them.
• Phone number verification – Phone number must be in service and under the applicant’s name. Prepaid cell phone numbers won’t be accepted.
Bring this documentation in the finance offices at Nissan South in Morrow and our team of financers will begin to craft a loan agreement that is suitable for your unique financial position!
Nissan South in Morrow Provides Excellent Service
If you are on the hunt for a new or used car, truck, or SUV, the extensive inventory at Nissan South in Morrow will provide you with plenty of options to choose from. From the Nissan Rogue to the Titan, we carry the latest and greatest of what Nissan has to offer. Our sales staff will assist you in finding that car that most suits your needs, and they will do so without making you feel like you are being hassled. Lastly, if your car ever has any problems or you need maintenance performed, the skilled technicians in our service department will happily help you return to the road in excellent working condition. Don’t forget to check out our specials on new and used cars as well before you come in!
Nissan South in Morrow Offers a Remarkable Car Buying Experience
If you need financing but you are dealing with a credit situation that is less than ideal, trust the finance professionals at Nissan South in Morrow to help you work things out. We will do everything we can to ensure you can leave our dealership in a car that you love to drive. Come into our dealership today and see how well we take care of our customers today!
Do you struggle with a difficult credit situation and are afraid you won’t be able to secure financing on a new car? Come to Nissan South in Morrow and we will put those fears to rest!